some good things:
- being more than halfway done with the write on! [one week to go!]
- only one more day of work until a weekend trip home to NJ
- date night with my guy later on today [greek food & Iron Man 2 at home]
- family BBQ for memorial day and LOTS of good food
- a visit to the salon at home [yay for being blonde again!]
- first paycheck of the summer!
it’s gonna be a great second weekend of summer!!
just have to make a little more progress on this case note before I can enjoy this Friday & date night!!
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
One of my favourite quotes, besides F. Scott Fitzgerald’s that I posted the other day.
thankful thursday :)
just a few things I’m grateful for this week:
- surviving my first week of work! [and starting to like it makes it even better]
- Mr. 2L being as sweet and wonderful as ever :) can’t wait for our date night tomorrow!!
- getting to go home and visit my parents this weekend!! this girl is SOOOO ready for some R & R as soon as possible!!!
- getting my property grade back tonight and actually being happy with it…one down & 4 to go! [fingers crossed the rest are just as good!]
- surviving this
law review write on process[almost halfway there!]
- and [as always] a comfy apartment, good friends & good drinks that are always there to help get through the week
feeling extra fortunate tonight :)
counting down to Bermuda!! would much rather be there instead of rainy Baltimore today
write on, gym, work, sleep, repeat
my life for the past week….