Home · Archive · RSS · Mobile · Ask · I'm a SECOND year law student, navigating the charming city of Baltimore, all while blogging about all of the things that happen in my daily life. I love baking with my hot pink KitchenAid, J. Crew, candles, cute shoes, country music, sweet tea, summer nights, mint oreo ice cream, wine, laying in the sun, spending rainy days with a good book, a comfy bed, and being with the people I love.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
law school formal was amazing!!!!
now I have to get past this hangover so I can study, clean, pack and bake today…5 days until home!!!